Sunday, October 16, 2011

RIsk and Reward

My perfect crime?

I infiltrate his layer around 1:34 a.m in the morning. who you ask? Lone peaks golden child, Chase Hansen. Although he may look like an angel sleeping, I understand he can turn into a ball of trouble if awakened at the wrong time. Here's where it gets complicated.
 

Earlier that evening, I sent my mistress over to his house, yea Chase is a good kid, but who can resist the smell of cotton candy perfume, and Raspberry lemonade chap stick? She may be my mistress, but They make love, I take one for the team. She tires him out, he slumbers harder than a bear in a coma.
 
Now pay attention, my mistress and I place chloroform over his face too make sure he stays out. We bag him and throw him out the window too a perfectly placed trampoline waiting below, he bounces into the back of my pick up truck. We escape using the fire ladder I packed in my back pack.


Once back to headquarters, I inject him with truth serum, using a needle made from the spine of a porcupine, normal needles break on Chase's skin. When "coherent", I ask chase, what is his perfect crime? He never has a bad idea, and obviously his perfect crime would be a golden nugget. I record everything on a tape player.


After stealing the idea, I place him back in the truck, get him back to his house, and inject him with a mixture of amnesia, and sleeping juice. He wakes in the morning thinking it was a dream.


4 years later, I wake up in Paris. I own McDonald's secret recipe which I now use in my own restaurant. It's called J. Beibs, Everyone loves Justin.. Thank you Chase Hansen.

3 comments: