Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Found Poem

My perfect crime?

It's friday. Ive got 99 problems. Everything's made to be broken. I see you driving around town with the girl I love. I thought she'd always be mine. I thought,"Relax, everybody's looking at me."

The night starts here. I wait til I see the sun. I have become comfortably numb. I walk to her creepy little house.l Sometimes goodbye is the only way. She's awake, smoking the days last cigarette..This place about to blow.

I put on that old song we danced too. Bang, bang, bang goes my gun. She goes six feet under..

I am free to care, I just never do. I grow a beard, no shirt, no shoes, just leather pants. I still get service. Call me superman..

1 comment:

  1. Nice job actually making it into a crime! Ha ha You made it flow pretty well, too. Good job!

    ReplyDelete