Monday, September 12, 2011

Warning: Blogs are Addictive

Sooooo I wasn't too sure about this whole blog thing in the start, It kinda just reminded me of myspace, or facebook, or twitter (which I <3). Anyways, My uncertainty has turned into obsession. Im thinking about you like Im thinking about this blog. Seriously. This blog has become my Drug..
Street name: Blog, THE net, Addictivefrickensubstance
Effects: Lack of sleep, metaphorical speech pattern, lack of focus, Increase in desire to write...

Seriously, this stuff's good. What's in it?.... Creativity :)

2 comments:

  1. Don't do drugs.

    But this drug is pretty good. And safe. It's from the earth. Natural. Your parents will approve.

    You know what drug you need to stay away from?

    LOVE. It may lift us up where we belong, but it's not natural. It's not from the Earth. Stay away as long as you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't sure about blogs either, or journals. But now that I've started I really like both. It's a way to express myself.

    ReplyDelete