Monday, January 9, 2012

If you really knew me

If you really knew me, you would know that I enjoy driving in the car late at night by myself. The music on the radio soothes me, and I feel like I have control of my life at that very moment. If you knew me, you would know I am a very touchy person, I love to be hugged, snuggled, and all that other stuff. You would also know I stare at my ceiling a lot, while laying in bed at night awake.

If you really knew me, you would know I appreciate the small things. You would know the future scares me, and that I have a hard time planning day to day activities. If you knew me, you would know I love late night talks, with anyone willing to listen, after midnight is when the truth comes out.

If you knew me, you would know that yes, I've had a broken heart. You would know I compare every girl to her,  not by choice, but because I have never given myself enough time to fully get over our relationship. You would know I blame myself for a lot. You would know I don't laugh as much as I probably should..

If you really knew...

No comments:

Post a Comment